Tuesday, October 7, 2008

today is the day i became a HERO !

yes i know i look like joker even back then . 


most people will wonder why today i became a hero ? the answer is simple . i fought my way to the very end . and won the battle . i swam the fastest . I BEAT ALL THOSE FELLOW SPERMA! which basically means today is my birthday . the day i kena shit out . 

ngam ngam 12 . my phone non stop ringing . but the first one was my girl . her timing chun . but i really terharu gila babeng . cause all those i never expect to wish me , did wish me . thanks for all the wishes babes =) 

thanks to madeliene, FATregas, jocelyn, evelynn, houzhi, houren, kent, khai hong, mok, spy, kiwei, piksan, siti, roxzanne, danielle, kevin, meisan, teresa, goldfish, airin, sister, jenai, minli and oiyee ! these are the ones who messaged me ! thanks =) 

No comments: